A text (SMS) campaign is designed to build a database of phone numbers for future use.
• Target The Customers/Members You Would Like To Reach – The power of marketing
with text messages is that it allows you to reach the customers you want to
reach. Figure out who they are before you design your campaign.
• Setup a Means To Collect Numbers – You can direct your customers to opt-in by sending a message with your
dedicated phone number (we assign you a tel number) and you collect customer phone numbers using a web
• Choose a Good Call To Action (CTA) – You want to offer your customers value in
return for joining your database. A typical CTA might go: "Text JOIN to
XXX-XXX-XXXX (we assign you a number that's dedicated to you) to join our text messaging list and receive 10 percent off your next
purchase at our boutique".
• Design Your Promotional Efforts – Your mobile marketing campaign can stand
alone or it can compliment your existing marketing campaigns.
• Keep It Simple – When you send out a mass message, keep it simple. You have
160 characters. Use them wisely. And always send a test message to yourself.
• Always Allow Your Customers To Opt-Out – When you first text your customers
you need to let them know how to Opt-Out from receiving future text messages.
This is usually accomplished by replying STOP to one of your messages.
• Track Your Results – When you run a campaign you are going to collect a lot of
data – response rates, time of day, and other data points. Use that data to
design your next campaign and you’ll achieve even greater Return On Investment
Call Creating Genius Mobile
Solutions Now. 518-580-9100.